From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Cathy Carpenter
Sent: Friday, May 06, 2005 6:39 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: [CHAT] Daylily Problem

I have a large number of healthy happy daylilies, but today I noticed
something new, and I suspect ominous, on one, purchased healthy last year.
The leaves on half the plant are yellow. I looked for insects and found
none, and saw no evidence of rust. Is this serious? Enough to warrant
digging and destroying the plant? I certainly do not want to endanger my
others. Help!
Cathy