Re: tent cat/birds/mulberries

In a message dated 5/10/05 7:34:17 AM, lyoung@grindertaber.com writes:

<< Oh, I love mulberries!  I spent my childhood summers perched in one,
reading and eating those wonderful berries. >>

Lynda, I, too, ate mulberries as a child but my memories not so good.  I got
worms from them & had to have some horrible shot.  A needle of any kind was
not good for me as a child and into motherhood.  I would pass out.  I finally
conquered that fear when I became a blood donor.