Re: birds/ponds

Pam....no such thing as no room for a pond.  Ponds can come in all  sizes,
shapes, etc.  and they do not all need pumps, filters, etc.   When I take you up
on that glass of wine, I'll come help you with your  pond.....promise!!
Jesse, you in??
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast
In a message dated 5/10/2005 4:58:29 PM Central Standard Time,