Re: OT was Andreas bites now dogs

LOL!

Eva
Long  Island, NY
Zone 6/7

In a message dated 5/8/2005 10:35:18 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
gardenqueen@gmail.com writes:

Get 'em  girl!  I royally told off a vet who handled Sugar when she was
little  like a bag of cement.  We ceased going to that practice
entirely even  though the other two vets are good.  When I was paying
on the way out  - he came out into the reception area and Sugar started
hissing and  spitting at him.  I told her "good girl Sugar, you can
bite him if you  want to."   His eyes bugged out and he turned tail  and
disappeared.  Loser.