Re: Biochem moisturizer warning

As a longtime victim of problems with sensitive skin, many caused
by medications prescribed by doctors, I will repeat what I am sure
I have told you all before.  I had terrible skin problems for years, went
through a whole procession of dermatologists, etc.  Now I use
nothing on my face except milk, and even get compliments on
my skin - which hadn't happened for fifty years of so.  It's cost
effective, too.  At least give it a try - can't hurt.

In a message dated 05/11/2005 10:25:27 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
tchessie@comcast.net writes:
Theresa (the woman with really sensitive and also oily skin)