Re: Cruel plant

Oh wow, Kitty, this is beautiful.  I wasn't expecting anything that  nice.
We have several Texas native climbing milkweeds, one being  Cynanchum
barbigerum, which has same growth habit as your species, but the  blooms are only 1/8th
of an inch wide, although quite numerous, it's still  definitely not showy
like the picture you sent.  I've never seen one in  person, so perhaps it might
possibly look similar....although I doubt  as pretty.  Great looking plant,
Kitty.
Interesting, thanks for sharing!!!
Noreen
zone 9