-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net]On
Behalf Of Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center
Sent: Tuesday, May 17, 2005 8:54 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] ornamental grass/bamboo

I've wanted to grow Muhlenbergia for a long time.  When I finally ordered
it, it got cancelled.  This year I ordered M. capillaris, Gulf Muhly Grass,
for our ornamental Grass garden and it's looking good.  I also ordered a
couple for myself from another (cheaper) supplier that haven't arrived yet.
I hope they are as nice as the pictures.