Re: Bromeliads as house plants

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] Bromeliads as house plants
  • From: "Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center" 4042N15@nationalhearing.com
  • Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 12:01:54 -0600

Thanks for the tips Noreen.  And I'll look for your other info to come.
I haven't grown a brom for over 20 years and I don't like offering something
for sale that I'm unfamiliar with.  I'm thinking that if I can get something
really easy, I could order them in this summer and grow them on for the
October sale.  During that time I could get comfortable with their needs and
feel more at ease in discussing them with customers in October.