Re: Bird, Bees and Butterfly Gardens

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] Bird, Bees and Butterfly Gardens
  • From: "Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center" 4042N15@nationalhearing.com
  • Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 11:53:46 -0600

These people so far have not given me any particular indication of  "going
pretty",  I just worry beacause they are interns with not much guidance.
And since the "Everlasting & Cutting" garden no longer has ANY everlastings
and they order border dahlias and edging plants rather than something for
cutting, I worry that it is easy to get off track.

Thanks for your insights on BBB, I'm going to save these notes and if I can
find a time that they would be receptive, will pass them on.  I don't want
to be pushy but they should have some direction.  Thanks.