Re: ornamental grass

I'm surprised that you all don't seem to like ribbon grass.  I  love it.  I
love the color, the shape and the way it looks by my  pond.  I have not yet
found it to be invasive though.  Maybe it is  more invasive in other areas of the
country.

Eva
Long  Island, NY
Zone 6/7

Write your Senators and tell them to  oppose the "nuclear option" and protect
a 200 year old American tradition  --  see below: _www.savethefilibuster.org_
(http://www.savethefilibuster.org/)