RE: what's blooming?

Ah, let's see...from memory since I'm not at home:
Erysimum Bowles Mauve
Spanish lavender, fading now
English lavender, just starting
Bearded Iris, whites and purples, names unknown
Dianthus Bath's Pink
Geraniums
Pelargoniums (in pots)
Coreopsis
Gaillardia
Achillea
Penstemons
Kniphofia
Erigonum Shasta Sulfur
Alliums (a litle yellow one, don't remember the name)
Roses, at their peak if not almost past
Rosemary, fading now
Salvia clevelandii
Salvia greggii