Re: what's blooming?

Roses - Penelope, Maggie Road, Yellow ? name, Mutabilis, Duchess de Brabant,
Cramosi Superior, Gertrude Jekyl
bearded iris - Superstition, Royal Touch, High Life, Steppin' out, Columbia
Falls, Lord Baltimore, Madame Chereau, Infinite Grace, Exotic Star, Clouds
Adrift & another white, Titan's Majesty, Loyalist, ? horned yellow, a yellow
& white, varigated
saxifragia - small pink blooming & smaller white
Aqueligia - Nora Barlow, white blue pink & yellow long spurred, purple short
spurred
Dianthus little rubies
Candytuft
Valerian (in bud)
Peony single dark red blooming, pink, dark pink, white in bud
Clematis montana (pink) & henryii (white huge blooms)
creeping  wooly thyme
Alpine strawberries, pink blooming strawberry
Mock orange Philidelpus
Helianthum
Dicentra
Ipheion
Flax
Forget me not
late lilac
white quince
Nepeta
trilliums (just about done)
tree peony (just about done)
Soapwort
snapdragons
fig (Jim, there are 4 figs left, how do I tell when they're ripe? My luck,
they'll ripen the week I'm gone on vacation)
Siberian Iris "Caesar's Brother"
Huecheria Coral bells