Hot today...

85 right now.

I got a late start on installing some micro-sprinklers this morning [had to deliver cold watermelons to Ms Fatma's class for AM snack] and so was still fussing with ground staples and nozzles at 1:30. Thought I was going to pass out when I stood up.

Did get irrigation on our newest mango [Carrie], a red Caribbean papaya, and the Buddha's hand citron. The Buddha's hand, incidentally, has two "hands" that seem to be developing nicely. What a weird fruit.

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.0 N, 82.4 W
Hardiness Zone 10