Re: Just thought I would mention....

Donna, that is so wonderful. I think your teaching methods might just be working! Congratulations.
zem
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Monday, May 23, 2005 8:17 PM
Subject: [CHAT] Just thought I would mention....

That DH succeeded in only digging out the dead plants, mulched, and didn't
destroy anything in the process... Figure I complain enough about his
errors, time to also mention the good side.

Glad I didn't try to tackle it when tired last night, doubt I would have had
the strength then to get it out, based on the size of the root system he dug
out.

Donna