Re: Got alot done this weekend

Donna, I am thinking of going in the garden with RIOT gear on!!    I just got
back from ER  <sigh>  Nothin is broken, but did some  damage to a few
nerves..  They gave me 2,  TWO, very big needles in  the foot!  OUCH!   So right now
I am not feeling too bad!   :)
Guess I wont be able to do too much housework tomorrow ;)
In a message dated 5/23/2005 8:38:40 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,