Re: On another note

Donna,

  I didn't expect them to germinate so I consider myself pretty damn  lucky..
 The name of the palm is   Ravenala madagascariensis .   Probably if I want
to sit under it and sip a  tropical drink, I suspect I will have to hold it
over my head!   LOL!

Holli
LI.NY

In a message dated 5/23/2005 9:20:24 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,