Re: On another note

Hi, Holli, majesty palm is a nice one--fairly fast grower. Interesting thing about name, though. Everything seems happy with the genus, Ravenea, But there's a lot of disagreement about species name. Two synonyms are offered in Betrock's palm book--glauca and rivularis--but since it hails from Madagascar, so it could easily be madagascariensis. [Ever notice that about half the desirable plants in the world comer from Madagascar? Makes me wonder why I live here.]