Re: Bad Times for Cats NOW Violence in General

All this violence against animals and other people reminds me of a study I read in psych, I think. Something about too many people in a space too small to accomodate them..., but don't get me started on that subject. :-)
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2005 6:09 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Bad Times for Cats

Donna - that's crazy!  Thank God your guy is OK.  Nail 'em Zem - you
need us, we are here!   Just say the word.

Well that doesn't surprise me at all. I guess the fact of the game warden
allowing this in a town is what got me. What if a child ran across it, what

One of my drivers got caught up in a gunfire battle yesterday. He is fine,
jury is still out on the truck. He was just sitting at a traffic light when
all *#$% broke out and he was not even in a questionable neighborhood....
just two other cars battling it out... Egads!.

Pam Evans
Kemp TX
zone 8A