Re: Denver trip

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] Denver trip
  • From: "Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center" 4042N15@nationalhearing.com
  • Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 10:08:22 -0600

They've dropped 'Robustissima' from the name.  It is simply Anemone
tomentosa now.  And yes, that's the one.  I love it, but I can pot up 30
gallons from my planting every year and never make a dent.  A. 'Max Vogel'
never moves.  A. 'Bodnant Burgundy', in its 3rd year is just now starting to
spread out.