Re: rain....washing the cat

Sugar used to jump into my big clawfoot tub w/out looking.  Until one
day it was full.  She sprang straight up in the air, did a 180 degree
turn and didn't land until she hit the kitchen.  Shirley was telling
her husband about how I was chasing her w/ a towel in my underwear
(was about to get in the tub) and he came close to falling out of the
recliner laughing.  Now she always looks before she jumps in there.
Thank goodness.

On 5/28/05, Hollikft@aol.com <Hollikft@aol.com> wrote:
> Kitty,
>  Now that should have been on tape!!  Would have loved to see  that!! LOL
> Holli
> '
> In a message dated 5/28/2005 1:24:08 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
> 4042N15@nationalhearing.com writes:
> Oh, you  guys always have stories way funnier than mine! Your  poor
> grandmother!  Back in the late 70s I lived in an apartment which  had an old
> clawfoot tub.  My cat Spike used to walk around the rim  when I took a bath.
> One day he slipped and we both got the shock of our  lives!
> Kitty

Pam Evans
Kemp TX
zone 8A