Re: rain....washing the cat

Kitty,
  Now that should have been on tape!!  Would have loved to see  that!! LOL

Holli
LI,NY
'
In a message dated 5/28/2005 1:24:08 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
4042N15@nationalhearing.com writes:

Oh, you  guys always have stories way funnier than mine! Your  poor
grandmother!  Back in the late 70s I lived in an apartment which  had an old
clawfoot tub.  My cat Spike used to walk around the rim  when I took a bath.
One day he slipped and we both got the shock of our  lives!

Kitty