Re: rain...washing the cat

Yep, Zem, I can laugh about it now, but at the time...geesh!
Flaksey, short for Snow Flakes....was already named when I got him.   Could
have changed it since he was totally deaf and would not have known what  his
name was, but Flaksey kind of stuck.  We communicated through sign  language,
but doubt he ever knew his name unless he read lips. LOL  Sure do  miss him.
Noreen
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast

In a message dated 5/28/2005 10:11:16 AM Central Standard Time,