Re: tomatoes

Clarification: I'm going to rip out that big sprawling bed; there is another, smaller bed just starting to bear. But the big bed is... well... big, about 10 X 15 and getting bigger by the day. Totally a government unto itself. And unless I wade through it, I can't get to the orange tree, one of the bananas, one of the figs, the night-blooming jasmine, and a few other plants in need of pruning and weeding.