Re: Outrage!

What kind of snakes, Donna?  There aren't many poisonous
ones in your part of the world, and the rest of them are really
friends who help control the rabbits and such.  I welcome
them.  Of course if it is a poisonous one, it is wise to be
wary, but they are usually more wary of you than you of them.

In a message dated 05/28/2005 10:38:18 PM Eastern Daylight Time,