RE: Outrage!

I don't know Auralie, I haven't seen it yet. I doubt it would be anything
harmful and it is obviously not aggressive since I can't even find it!

I wanted to capture it so DH could see it was contained and finish helping
moving the huge boulders in the waterfall. (I have big trouble moving
something that weighs over a hundred pounds by myself) He walked outside,
seen the snake and high tailed it back indoors.... So unless he sees it
captured, he is not helping. URGH!

I was planning on releasing it once we were done...in my yard. Yes the snake
would be stressed for a couple of hours, but that is the way it goes....

Of course, it I found it to be something dangerous, then the plan would have

Who is not really fond of snakes, but tolerate them.....