Re: Just popping in for a minute

Oh yes on the Peony!  Mine are also doing well this year!  All of mine
are from the original occupant of the house from probably 50 plus
years ago.  An elder school teacher owned the house when I was young
and I remembered her bridal wreath (I still have but have divided to
2), peonies and magic lilies!  They are the most protected of my
plants!  She was always very kind to us as children!  I was shocked
they had survived all the neglect and previous owners.
Vera