Re: scale on orchids...Scottie!!!

Noreen, do you have any orchid show pictures to post?
zem
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, May 29, 2005 2:32 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] scale on orchids...Scottie!!!

Hi Scottie, was about to reply to Andrea when I saw your message, which is
way more informative than anything I would have posted.....thanks, I too
appreciate the info. I don't have scale on my orchids or bromeliads, never have
(knock on wood), but one never knows what the future holds....

Scottie, I went to the Orchid show/sale at the Reliant center. I looked
everywhere for you. Saw several people we know, but I had forgotten your last
name. Did you go???? I thought it was great. I spent WAY too much money,
mostly on miniatures to mount. Took a lot of pictures. Got to meet some
really interesting people too. Wish we had seen you though.

Noreen
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast

In a message dated 5/29/2005 10:19:08 AM Central Standard Time,