Re: trimmer/edgers/pole saws

Sounds kind of compulsive, I know. But it's the only way I can keep track of what needs to be done, when, and spread out the big jobs so I don't kill myself with a pile of jobs that absolutely have to be done NOW. Long time ago I gave up the conceit that I could remember from one day to the next weekly, monthly, or seasonal fertilizing schedules--or anything else :)