Re: Monty Python

I just saw Spamalot 2 weeks ago.  What an awesome show!  I am  a Python fan
also.  The show was so funny & very well done.   Great set, some cool
pyrotechnics & the cast was fantastic.  David Hyde  Pierce from Frasier made a great
Sir Robin!  Tim Curry & Hank Azaria  were good as well.

"We are the knights who say NEE!"

Eva
Long  Island, NY
Zone 6/7

In a message dated 5/30/2005 12:00:19 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,