Re: Spigela marilandica question

Have to be honest, Pam
I do not have a clue.... I have never gardened in TX. You know more about what you are doing there than I.... just do what you do and see how it all turns out. Won't be the end of the world if all does not go well. Always next year.....
Crawling on hands and knees pulling weeds here. Have been for the past week, have about 3 more days to go. Beginning to look half way decent here now in the garden. Thank the minor gods for Jacuzzi
Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
www.munchkinnursery.com
genebush@munchkinnursery.com
Zone 6/5 Southern Indiana

Even in our heat Gene?  Won't they germinate better at 80 degrees
(inside) than the 90's and 100's outside?
TIA