To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, May 07, 2006 2:12 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Bamboo

Yes-- that'll be it (and thought I'd grabbed the tag but forget
now)............ but...........that site just CAN'T be legit!! After all--it
says "Fargesia rufa is a pachymorph, which means that it couldn't run even if
it was being chased down the mountain by a pack of starving pandas." Uh....
pack of starving pandas????!!!!

Sue
Upstate NY, Zone 6