Re: Went to the nursery.....now picture of burning bush tree

> > I also bought another tree for me.  I still am
> > doubtful about it, but he offered burning bush
> TREE's.
> Interesting!  If you see him again and think of it,
> could you ask what
> he grafted them on for a standard?

I doubt he would know- this is something he brought
in... from the nursery in St. Paul MN... if you want
to know which one, contact me off list. Since I don't
graft, I am not really sure if this is just pruned.
See the close up picture- you may know.

> How tall is it?

em.. about 4 ft when planted, of course it looks
taller when sitting in the pot :)

> This seems like an interesting way to work with
> slower-growing, dwarf
> forms like Euonymus alatus 'Rudy Haag' -- I
> especially like it because
> it's a non-fruiting variety.
I will let you know how it works out...

Here is a couple of quick pictures as I need to get
off this computer and take mom out to dinner...
anyways, I stuck them in the same album as before, so
look at the last two pictures.