From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Donna
Sent: Sunday, May 14, 2006 3:25 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Went to the nursery.....now picture of burning bush tree

> > I also bought another tree for me.  I still am doubtful about it,
> > but he offered burning bush
> TREE's.
>
> Interesting!  If you see him again and think of it, could you ask what
> he grafted them on for a standard?

I doubt he would know- this is something he brought in... from the nursery
in St. Paul MN... if you want to know which one, contact me off list. Since
I don't graft, I am not really sure if this is just pruned.
See the close up picture- you may know.

> How tall is it?

em.. about 4 ft when planted, of course it looks taller when sitting in the
pot :)

> This seems like an interesting way to work with slower-growing, dwarf
> forms like Euonymus alatus 'Rudy Haag' -- I especially like it because
> it's a non-fruiting variety.

I will let you know how it works out...

Here is a couple of quick pictures as I need to get off this computer and
take mom out to dinner...
anyways, I stuck them in the same album as before, so look at the last two
pictures.

http://snipurl.com/qg7y

Donna