RE: Went to the nursery.....now picture of burning bush tree

I bought a few things, but not much. I guess I will
know in a couple of weeks when everything gets planted
and if I still see holes... LOL!

I also find myself looking at all the room now, but I
know most of that will fill in once the growing season
really gets going here. We just hit our last frost
date, and it raining again here this morning and tad
chilly. Hopefully Wed the sun will come out and dry
stuff up....

Donna

--- Bonnie & Bill Morgan <wmorgan972@ameritech.net>