Soooo far behind!!

Hi Everyone!! I am still here kindda! I am so far behind in everything!
My poor yard and garden! Either I am ill, or it is raining or other life
stuff... havent even turned the water on!! Dh has become our "WHERE IS
WALDO the last few months, in search for a vintage car, so when he wasnt
traveling for one he was online looking for one..some klind of mid life
crisis thingy.. Anyway he finally found one in Alabama... Go figure!

He took off angain on a Friday, and this time when he came back on a
Sunday he came back with a 1930 Ford Model A fully restored. Nope we had
no place to put it, who would ever think that you put a car in a

So we have been cleaning out the garage for his car.
I thought when he got this thing we could work on the house/yard...
Noppers.. Now he goes to Car shows. But I did get a commitment from
him.. SAT work on YARD/HOUSE... SUNDAY Go play!

My Banana's arent doing anything nor are my gingers..  sigh
I dont have the time to go nuts like I did last year or the money....  so it is simple this year.  I just take the charge card!  ;)
Hugs to all