From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of hollikft@aol.com
Sent: Monday, May 15, 2006 4:09 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: [CHAT] Soooo far behind!!

Hi Everyone!! I am still here kindda! I am so far behind in everything!
My poor yard and garden! Either I am ill, or it is raining or other life
stuff... havent even turned the water on!! Dh has become our "WHERE IS WALDO
the last few months, in search for a vintage car, so when he wasnt traveling
for one he was online looking for one..some klind of mid life crisis
thingy.. Anyway he finally found one in Alabama... Go figure!

He took off angain on a Friday, and this time when he came back on a Sunday
he came back with a 1930 Ford Model A fully restored. Nope we had no place
to put it, who would ever think that you put a car in a garage???

So we have been cleaning out the garage for his car.
I thought when he got this thing we could work on the house/yard...
Noppers.. Now he goes to Car shows. But I did get a commitment from him..
SAT work on YARD/HOUSE... SUNDAY Go play!

My Banana's arent doing anything nor are my gingers..  sigh
I dont have the time to go nuts like I did last year or the money....  so it
is simple this year.  I just take the charge card!  ;)
Hugs to all