So far, here in New York we are just getting a gentle rain
from time to time - not steady.  I'm delighted, because we
were terribly dry.  We have had lots of drab, overcast,
almost misty weather in the past month, but barely enough
has fallen to dampen the paving stones.  This seems to
be amounting to a few inches. I'm glad we aren't having
the floods that seem to be happening further "down East,"
but hope this keeps up a bit longer.  I have had plants
waiting to put out for nearly two weeks now, but didn't
feel I could put them in the very dry ground, and just didn't
have strength to start carrying water.  Of course, it is in the
low 50s, which doesn't make it too attractive to work out,

Pam, I wish I could share this with you.  I do know how
miserable drought is.

In a message dated 05/16/2006 12:56:08 PM Eastern Daylight Time,