From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Donna
Sent: Tuesday, May 16, 2006 10:59 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: RE: [CHAT] Today, rain

no not wilting- just crabby LOL!... He made the
mistake of complaining to me about having to get his
house ready for a party this weekend... so I let him
have it about how he has worked me to the bone for the
last year and my house/garden is a wreck, so I don't
even want to hear about it....

I mowed yesterday when I got home... funny watching
the water shoot out with the grass... sigh. Dh was
screaming I was ruining the lawnmower...probably was,
but the darn stuff was just WAY too tall already and
some cutting is better than none.

Counting my blessings tho.... it could be worse like
those in the NE.

Donna

--- Bonnie & Bill Morgan <wmorgan972@ameritech.net>