Re: Herbs - fennel

She will be very tired if she doesn't. A lot of new moms think nap time is for catching up on the housework or whatever. Nope, mom needs time to recover and regroup. Her main job now is centered on that little new person for at least a few years. There's time for other interests later.
Judy B
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Friday, May 19, 2006 8:52 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Herbs - fennel

Thanks Judy! And I DID tell her just that...I said, "Word from the Wise
Woman - Sleep when that baby sleeps. You need it as much as the baby
does". Hope she listens.

Judy Browning <judylee@lewiston.com> wrote:
My original plant died during the winter after at least 5-8 years. Old roots
are still there but dry, 3 inch diameter. Plenty of babies to let live. It's
easy to weed out if you catch it young. I don't mind pulling it, Such a nice
smell.
Jesse, I haven't forgotten you, seed on the way today. I'm glad your
sweetheart baby arrived safely. Get a nap, tell her momma to nap when she
does.
Judy B 95+ F here the past 5 days, cooler today, but starting to need some
rain
----- Original Message ----- From:
Sent: Friday, May 19, 2006 7:49 AM