Re: Euphorbia question

Here's a Cornell University about it--

http://snipurl.com/qr7p

On May 21, 2006, at 10:48 AM, Aplfgcnys@aol.com wrote:

I spent all day yesterday as cashier at the Friends of Lasdon Park and
Arboretum annual plant sale. The weather was somewhat better than
it has been in previous years, but still windy and chilly low 60s, and
we were blessed with two separate, but thankfully brief, downpours.
Despite that, the sale was a mob-scene, and by early afternoon most
things were gone. The only things remaining were the pricier shrubs -
mostly roses, azaleas, kalmia, some ilex and a few odds and ends. I
thought we might close up early, given the weather, but people kept
coming in and buying, and in the end nearly all of those were gone,
too. Twice, I heard a wife say, "there's only one of these left - maybe
we should take that one, too."
Anyway, I was pretty resistant, since they didn't have just the things
I had been looking for, but I couldn't resist a charming plant I had never
seen before. The tag says Euphorbia 'Diamond Frost.' It doesn't look
like any Euphorbia I have ever seen before, but I do know that the
genus is vast. This is a small plant with very delicate-looking leaves
liberally splashed with white. Do any of you knowledgable people
know this plant? What should I expect it to become? I will plant it
in a container, but will it thrive in a combination planting, or does it
need its own pot? Any information will be appreciated.
Auralie

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.0 N, 82.4 W