RE: Euphorbia question

I bought this euphorbia at an arboretum plant sale to put in a container in
my white garden.  It is treated as an annual here.  I've been told that it
can make a delicate annual ground cover.  Will I like it or yank it out?
Only time will tell!

Oh by the way, I saw it for sale at Lowe's or Home Depot.

Chris Petersen
Northport, Long Island, New York
 Zone 7a (Average min temp 50 - 00)