From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Bonnie & Bill Morgan
Sent: Saturday, May 20, 2006 9:19 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: [CHAT] report of day

From: pdickson [mailto:pdickson@sbcglobal.net]
Sent: Saturday, May 20, 2006 12:50 AM
To: Bonnie & Bill Morgan
Subject: report of day

Thank you for all the birthday wishes.  I had a wonderful day! I do have
a wonderful husband.  We went to OKC and dropped by a favorite nursery
that I never take time to go by. We bought 3 more "Becky" daisies, 3
"Texas Rose" Scuttelaria suffrutescens, one nice black elephant ear
plant in 5 gallon pot, one nice variegated fallopia.  Have any of you
grown the last 3 plants?  I have grown the Becky daisy for a couple of
years and think it is the best for cut flowers all summer into fall.