Re: Wildflower pictures/job

I would be a nervous wreck! I'll be thinking about John.
zem

----- Original Message ----- From: "Theresa" <tchessie1@sbcglobal.net>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, May 23, 2006 7:21 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Wildflower pictures/job

We are still waiting!!!  The company is interviewing 2 other people, but
at least the recruiter has  checked in daily with John.  I am just
making a list of things for him to do to keep his mind off the wait! We
are hoping to hear by the end of the week.

Theresa

Pam Evans wrote:

Cracks me up. I think you are darling too dear. What has John heard about
the job in San Diego BTW??

Yeh, and that WAS a good photo...my kids do that with their picture
phones all the time...take pictures of themselves standing somewhere.
It's so funny. My sister (the baby) always takes pictures of her FEET,
wherever she is standing. Then she puts a note under them, "Me in
Hawaii", "Me relaxing in my lawn chair"...it's funny.

Theresa <tchessie1@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
It's rather hard to take a picture of oneself when you have short arms.

Theresa

Zemuly Sanders wrote:

Your pictures are lovely, and you sure are a cutie!
zem
zone 7
West TN
----- Original Message ----- From: "Theresa Witt"