Missed birthdays, catching up

I'm so far behind in email.  My email seems to have increased tenfold
lately and I'm having a hard time separating the good from the bad!

Cathy, Tricia, Pam:  happy belated birthday!  I hope you had a great day
and they just keep getting better.

Jesse:  Congratulations on Emilia's birth!

Zem:  I'm really sorry about your cats.  :(  The coyote is terrible, but
      losing Tiger Lily just made it harder.  I hope that you're finding
      solace in your garden and with your friends.