Re: Garden Club Talk

No script, Bonnie. I'm not that organized. I always speak extemporaneously because that's easiest for me. I just keep a few note cards with subjects I mean to touch on. If I had a script I would read it and really put people into a coma. <LOL>
zem
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Friday, May 26, 2006 1:36 PM
Subject: RE: [CHAT] Garden Club Talk

Zem, I too wish I could have been there to hear you speak!!! As a
youngster, my parents took me to see Jamestown so I could understand that
history isn't just words in a book. I loved the little gardens I saw
(kitchen gardens, mostly) and learning more about them would have been
wonderful. I think maybe you just needed a confidence boost. You were
probably too nervous your first time out and more relaxed this time. Do
you have a script outline you could share?

Blessings,
Bonnie (SW OH - zone 5)