Re: Chicago Trip

you were probably at Rottersman's home then. Large
pond off his deck around the house- back of yard tall
pines cut up with paths to different areas of
plantings? Sound familiar?

Pat's probably wasn't- she is in to native plants big
time. Her entire property has been devoted to them,
even her house is solar powered etc...

Donna