Re: Chicago Trip

In a message dated 5/29/06 5:54:09 AM, gossiper@sbcglobal.net writes:

> John and Jenny Rottersman or Pat Armstrong's?

Donna, I don't remember those names and we didn't get a list of all the
gardens.   We did visit one that was really different.   The gardener 'Miss Violet'
introduced her self as a story teller, artist and a collector.   I could not
believe the throw away items of others she had everywhere.   No lawn but thick
overgrowth interrupted only by mossy stepping stones and things.   She had a
story to tell with each item.   Gardening is so diversified.
     We were so generously hosted by the 150 member Napperville garden club.
     Ceres