From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Bonnie Holmes
Sent: Tuesday, May 30, 2006 7:33 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Salvia divinorum

That is because many of the over the counter medications can be easily
converted into meth...which causes an addiction worse than any seen.  The
residue is very toxic.  Most people die a few years after being involved.
Usually children are involved as innocent bystanders.  I think that I have
read that Europe solved the people by converting all the tab-form  medicine
into liquid which can't be converted.  Duh!