Re: OT Appliances GRRR!

Auralie - I can't understand your son's attitude.  I get that same bidness
from my parents but guess what, my house may be a little old and run down
but so am I!  Ha ha.  It's snug and comfortable and it's bloody well paid
for.  Anyone who doesn't like it, pfffft on them.  I'll bet your place is
charming, regardless of what your offspring think!

Pam Evans
Kemp TX
zone 8A