Good Garden Day

Today was actually a very good gardening day. We went to the local nursery
and got lots of goodies for the garden. 2 flats of veggies- tomatoes, green
peppers, cucumbers, green beans, habeneros, jalapeqos, and cayenne peppers,
a flat of herbs-dill, lavender, chamomile,and oregano, 2 geraniums and a
flat of annuals-petunias, pansies,impatiens, and dusty miller. I could have
spent all day there...lol. I'll probably be going back for a flat of
marigolds and some scented geraniums. Oh, and potting soil. You can never
have too much of that!